CZU Lightning Complex Updates and Resources
I sincerely hope that you and all your loved ones are safe. I have collected some links with helpful updates and resources and hope that they can help ease a bit of your stress. Please let me know if you know of any links I should add or if there are any resources I can help you find. Email me any time at email@example.com.
I found some great ideas and things to think about in these tip sheets on parenting our children through disasters to build resilience within us all.
- Evacuation Shelters with family tents and safe social distancing are available at the Santa Cruz Civic Auditorium or the Santa Cruz Fairgrounds in Watsonville. Pets are welcome, but should be in carriers.
- Current evacuation map can be found at: https://www.smco.community.zonehaven.com/
- Sign up for Cal Fire email updates here: https://tinyurl.com/czulightning.
- Up to date air quality information: https://www2.purpleair.com/
- The Santa Cruz County Human Services hotline can be reached at 1-800-421-8080 for replacement benefits as needed.
- Check twitter.com/calfireczu or twitter.com/CAL_FIRE for updates on fire and evacuation developments.